Fever, headache and increase heart beat. Help?

Patient : I have been having Fever and headache for the last two days, increase heart beat and fever get worse after taking Advil. Should I use alternative Pain killer instead?
Symptoms:  Headache, fever,increase heartbeat
Doctor :   Thank you for contacting ask the doctor. I am sorry for your suffering. advil is an analgesic and plays no role in the t reatment of fever. to treat fever you must take an antipyretic. in case you have noticed that using avdil increases the fever that could be the side - effect and yes changing the medications would be a possible move. I recommend you do not self medicate and visit a physician to get diagnosed before you start popping medications. These medications could have serious side-effects and can do more harm than good. Hope this information was useful.