Fever, headache, back pain and sore throat

Patient

Q: Hi,
10 days ago I had a fever 101F and a sore throat along with coughing. I took 2 days off school. I got better, although I kept coughing, and sometimes coughing up yellow mucous but only a little amount. Today I felt very dizzy at school, I woke up with a sore throat and very tired even after sleeping 10 hours. I felt very nauseous and had a severe headache which lasted almost all day. I got pain in my lower back when I got home and saw that I had a fever running up to 102 F. I urinate frequently although it doesnt burn or hurt. For the past week I would wake up sweating in the mornings.
Is this just the normal flu ? That I just happen to have twice in 2 weeks ?
Or could this be something else ?

Doctor