Feverish but no fever

Patient : Why I always feel feverish but I have no fever? my tem is roughly 36.6, and I have no appetite for food.and when I feel feverish, I just feel no power for studying.want to sleep. and stimes I dont feel comfortable in my belly.
Doctor :   You have provided us very little information with which we can make a diagnosis. Weakness, feeling feverish and stomach upset could be caused by a lot of things. Your symptoms do suggest that you might be suffering from a viral infection. I would advise you to get in touch with your family physician to properly diagnose your condition.