Fewer discharge. sour waist. belly feels tight and down..thanks

Q: It's like this..I felt I was hurt inside during one sex which happened this year Feb..
The situation was that my period was about to finish, almost stopped bleeding..I felt alright on the same day.But from the next day, I felt it was hurting inside especially when I sat down, it felt exactly what I felt when I had my first sex..pain..I felt very uncomfortable to sit down. The pain lasted for half of a month then it was gone..

The following months, I noticed that my period comes earlier than before with 24days,more or less..quality becomes fewer..get clear around 3days, normally it took me 5days to be clearn..except these nothing was wrong..

However,from June or July, the whites became weird..sometimes it's like water,no bad smell though..and sometimes it's like cream..no bad smell either..and discharge is few.and from July. my waist sours on and off.and I feel my belly tight and feels like get fever inside..this scares me...

could you make a rough diagnose for me?...thanks for the help ..