Fibroids, Cysts, Positive Pregnancy Tests

Q: Hello Dr.,
I turned 26 in the past week and presently am dealing with two separate subserosal hypoechoic lesions in the anterior body of my uterus as well as an anechoic avascular lesion in my right ovary weighing approximately 11 ml.
My husband and I have been trying for a baby for over 7 months, when I missed a period - I waited two weeks, and have now taken two Clear Blue pregnancy tests that were both POSITIVE. After fully reading the result inside the directions pamphlet, it said that other factors may give a false positive including uterine health and ovarian cysts. I do have an appointment tomorrow with a doctor, but I wanted to be prepared for how likely it is that I am not pregnant. What is the chance that I am not with child presently and they were false positives?

Symptoms:  Bloating!, nausea, exhaustion, missed period, two positive tests