Fibroids in uterus leading to clot formation

Q: Hello everyone, ,
I am experiencing multiple uterus fibroids leading to heavy menstrual bleeding. there is no pain in abdominal region. bleeding is irregular, such that it stops for 7-8 hours and then starts again with a mild clot formation and then stops again. for controlling heavy bleeding i take tab PAUSE MF which stops the bleeding initially but then leads to the above cycle. my doctor has suggested me to use MIRENA IUD in this situation. I would like your suggestion in my condition.

Symptoms:  First 3 days are heavy flowing, then blood is released in form of clots later on after 3 days. i take a pill PAUSE MF which stops bleeding initially but then i face clot release twice or thrice a day with gap of 7-8 hours.