Fifteen year old mother to be: Am i pregnant?

Patient : Hello. i am 15 years old and i think i might be pregnant.Ive been having sex with my boyfriend whos 19(weve been dating over a year) for about 8 months.im 5-6 days late on my period.Ive had some spotting this moring which was very light and Im in need of your help to determin if im pregnant or not. What are the earliest signs of pregancy? thank you so much for your help.
Doctor :     I can understand you situtation. Some early signs of pregnancy may be breast tenderness, mood changes , increased urin nation, morning sickness ie nausea with or without vomiiting and ofcourse delayed periods. However 5-6 days is not enough as your menstrual cycle can vary each month. However if you have been having a fairly regular cycle and this is unusual then i would advice you to buy a over the counter home pregnancy test which will check your urine and let you know whether you are pregnant or not. I would also advice you to seek medical attention for either the pregnancy if any or to talk about contraception and different methods of the same to further avoid any unplanned pregnancy. All the best.