Fifteen year old with red bumps, and patches of red on his penis

Q: I am a sexually active fifteen year old male i have had unprotected sex, and unprotected anal sex with one female companion of mine who at the time was clean. however about six days ago i noticed bumps, and spots. There are two large bumps one on the tip of my penis close to the urethra opening and another on the outer part of the foreskin the large ones have gotten smaller since i noticed it but the small ones which are on the head, the foreskin, and the shaft haven't changed at all. i masturbate frequently if that would affect anything and around the bumps i often see small bits of peeling skin