Find blood in my spit after brushing my teeths i

Patient : Find blood in my spit after brushing my teeths i do not have gum prb neither synus what could be the possible reason
Symptoms:  No symptom of coughing or squesing only pain in the ear bcs on accumulation of waste
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you injured the gums while brushing which caused the bleeding. This is usua lly nothing too dangerous and you can wait for a few days to make sure that the cuts heal. If the bleeding does not stop, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.