Find out rash on penis?

Patient : Rash/bumps on penis. Trying to find out what it is? Only on head of penis, had for about a month inactive. Several look like tiny shiny plateaus. No spread.
Symptoms:  No pain, no discharge, visible rash, very little tightening of urethra
Doctor :   When spots, lumps, or rashes appear on the penis or scrotum, men may worry that they have a sexually transmitted disease , but in most cases the concerning spots are both common and harmless. The size, shape and color of the spot may help determine whether there is something to be concerned about. Penile rash symptoms are understandably a cause for concern for most men. Even men who are not sexually active may develop spots, bumps and penis rash that may itch, flake, and spread to other parts of the genital area. Daily penis care with gentle cleansers and penis-specific vitamins and minerals may help to prevent minor skin rashes on the penis and soothe irritated skin. In addition, men should be aware of penis symptoms that may require medical attention. Keeping the genital area clean and wearing loose-fitting, comfortable fabrics can help to prevent numerous penis skin problems, including rash, itching, and discomfort. In addition, treating the area daily with a penis health formula (most health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) containing essential skin nutrients and moisturizers can boost the disease-fighting ability of the penile skin and soothe the itching and burning caused by various types of penis rash. A penile rash is not an emergency, but it may be a sign of a disease that can be transmitted to others. Seek prompt medical care if symptoms persist or cause you concern.