Finger and nail problem, very painful please help

Q: What is wrong with my skin and fingernails? for the last five months my fingers bubbles under the skin then it moves to the nail the nail detaches then my fingers cracks not all at the same time though, i have been tested for fungal nail and its come back negative, what is wrong?
(i don't work and haven't changed anything like washing powder etc)

Symptoms:  Finger gets tiny fluid bubbles under the skin, then bubbles under nail, then the nail goes brown on the sides then detaches, then skin cracks and is very painful, all have gone like this one by one, one after the other.