Fingered for the first time

Patient : Why am I always nauseous to the extreme and bloat up after being fingered ?
Symptoms:  Nausea and bloat
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you have a psychological aversion to this sexual practice, which is eli citing your nausea. Furthermore, it is possible that you could be contracting infections from the hands of your partner leading to your current symptoms. You have not provided enough detail for us to provided you with more definitive diagnosis of what is causing this, so please follow up with your doctor to be examined if this continues. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com