Fingers and feet go numb and cold with bruises

Q: Sometimes my fingers and feet go numb (like there is no blood flow in them). My fingernails will go white or purple. And sometimes I will even get big bruises on the tops of my hands that last for about 15mins or so. They are cold ALLOT. My feet go numb even while I'm running or working out sometimes.
I have even had to put my hands in a heating pad to get feeling back in them.
I eat healthy for the most part and workout 5 to 6 days per week.
I do have a Candida yeast problem, so could that have something to do with it?
What is causing this??