First a bit of background info My left nostril is

Patient : First a bit of background info. My left nostril is fucked I don't know what's wrong with it, one doctor thought it was an infection but anyway it feels like I have a constant blocked left side anyway, there's like a red growth inside which is completely uncomfortable and makes it near impossible for air to pass. So when I have a Cold I cannot and I mean cannot breathe out my nose. Luckily the blockedness spreads between nostril every 3-4 hours so when it is blocked in the left and clear on the right that's the only time I can sleep. I place tissue up my left nostril and sleep for a couple of hours until I wake up in panic when it is back in my right nostril can no longer breathe out my nose. Breathe out your mouth you say!? Ok I do but my mouth gets beyond dry which triggers my cough and when I cough I cough that much I usually throw up. Also I produce so so much mucus once you're done blowing your nose it's blocked within 20 seconds and needs to be blown again. The colour is a strong yellow and is very watery which sometime drips down my throat ): My whole body aches, my head hurts, I can't breathe and I'm throwing up all day. And to top it off I'm completely knackered because I can't sleep with this nose. Currently it is 4:37 AM and I'm waiting for it to clear so I can get some rest. My question is what's wrong with my left nostril and how can I improve my sleep when I'm like this. Ps I've tried every over the counter product you can try, the most effective thing is nasal spray however I've found this to be painful to the nostril and last around five mins so not really that good.
Symptoms:  Coughing, nausea, wheezing, sickness, blocked nose, irritability, aches, tiredness