First I will give my medical/pregnancy history for a better

Patient

Q: First I will give my medical/pregnancy history for a better understanding.
When I was 17, in November 2009, I became pregnant with my first child. I carried for 3 months before I was miscarried in February 2010. After my miscarriage, I became very irregular in my periods, at times bleeding for 2-3 weeks at a time, being off a few days to a week, and then having another period. I started taking birth control and it regulated my periods for the most part, but I still had some issues.
By the time I was 20, I ran out of birth control, and in October 2011, I became pregnant with my second child. The due date was scheduled for July 7, 2012. I was very sickly throughout my entire pregnancy, only putting on 20lbs by my last trimester. I started having contractions. on July 7, and my daughter was born July 8, 2012. There were some complications with the labor being so quick.
By December 2012, or the beginning of January 2013, when I was 21, I became pregnant with my third child. The due date was scheduled for October 11, 2013. Once again I was very sickly the entire pregnancy barely putting on anyone weight. On September 12, 2013 around 11:00pm I began having horrible contractions, and by September 13, 2013 at 1:00am I gave birth to my son. The labor was so quick I wasn't even given time for an epidural. My son was 21 days(3 weeks) premature, but perfectly healthy.
In May 2014, now 23 years old, I began to become sick, and tested positive for a pregnancy test. However I was having horrible pains in my right tube, and went straight to the emergency room. I was informed that I was having an ectopic pregnancy(tubal pregnancy), but I was already beginning to miscarry so there was no need for emergency surgery. I spent the next couple of weeks in and out of the E.R. with severe pain. After I had fully miscarried, I scheduled with my ob-gyn to have a tubal litigation on July 28, 2013, due to the health risks for both me and the babies during my pregnancy. The surgery went well with no complications.

Now in 2014, I started my period May 2, and ended on May 7. Exactly two weeks later on May 21, I started spotting. I didn't think much of it due to stress, and it only lasted for a few days. I also began to have the same excruciating pain in my right tube, I ignored the pain thinking there was no way I could be having problems so soon. But on May 24, I began slightly spotting again, this lasted on and off until May 26 when I started bleeding a little more heavy than spotting. The blood is more a pink color, almost like actual bleeding rather than the usual brownish, red color, and clots. I'm still experiencing pain around my right tube.

I don't understand what is going on. It feels like I'm having another tubal pregnancy and miscarriage, but could that even be possible so soon after having a tubal litigation? Could something else be causing the pain and bleeding?

Symptoms:  Pain around right tube, bleeding, cramps, nausea, fatigue, light-headed(Dizzy), flu like symptoms.
Doctor