First month of birth control - pregnancy?

Q: Hello,
I've just nearly finished my first month of being on a contraceptive pill. I took it as directed (start on the first day of your period and after the first week I will be covered from pregnancy). I have only had unprotected sex twice, the first time I was on the pill for 8/9 days (so after the first week) and my partner didn't come inside of me (sorry I had being so explicit), we used a condom after it. The second time was well into the 3rd week and we had full unprotected sex.
I haven't missed any pill and I have done nothing to combat the affects of the pill.
I have in the past few days had to use antibiotics but we used full protection as I know this can suppress the effectiveness of the pill.
I'm due my period in a few days (Friday) and I am slightly freaking out that I am pregnant. I know I'm likely not to be but it would be nice to have someone to go through this with and explain it to. I have had the tiniest little bit of blood (I literally mean really tiny) in the past day or so and I'm just really confused about it all. My doctor didn't really explain much, he just gave me it, I have educated myself to a hight standard prior to starting this method of contraception, as I have been in a relationship for 3 years and we have only ever used a condom as our contraception and never ever had a pregnancy scare.
I'm 21 years old and I normally wouldn't be so freaked out, however I would just really like someone to go over it with me and tell me not to be so worried!
Thank you

Symptoms:  Nausea, cramps, irritability