Ask The Doctor > Pending > First Time

First Time

Patient: had sex for the first time with protection on the 17/2/14 and last two days i have been tired, and feeling sick in the stomach with my lower right side of my back hurting and tired, hot and cold flushes last night and the night before that, pale and also no appetite. I took the MAP on the 19th because all the shops were closed for good friday so i am scared i’m pregnant, or is it just me stressing or would i have a virus or something because i think i was getting sick before we had sexual intercourse.I really don’t want to be pregnant i am only 16 and i am stressing big time.

Symptoms: sick in stomach, hot and cold flushes, tired, pale, lower right side back pain and no appetite

Doctor: