First Time Having Sex

Patient: Hey so i had sex for the first time, and we weren’t protected. Im very scared i could get pregnant from his precum but he said he didnt feel it come out & when he knew he was about to come he pulled out and a minute later he came. Today im sore and when i just used the restroom i thought i saw a little bit of spotting. Can you help me?

Symptoms: Sore and a little spotting

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Soreness and spotting can be due to friction and possible abr asions during intercourse.In the absence of infection usually these will subside soon.Sometimes preejaculate fluid can contain few spermatozoa.If intercourse occurred around the time of your ovulation and if there was spermatozoa in the preejaculate fluid, there is some possibility of pregnancy.In that case, if you miss your expected date of periods, better to go for urine pregnancy test once.Take care.