First time having sex. Please help

Q: Hello, first off I am 17 and last saturday I had sex for the first time. Well, he used a condom and it fit very well, tight wise, but it was a bit long. so my stomach has been hurting and its been a week. I also keep having to pee alot.. and I feel bloated. Can you tell me am I pregnant? or just upset stomach? Also I havent had my period in two years, so I'm not sure if that plays a part in it either.

Symptoms:  Upset stomach, mood swings, bloated, peeing alot, pooping alot

Though the symptoms of bloating and the rest of them are seen in pregnancy , they do not happen in a week of having an intercourse, it generally takes about 2 weeks for symptoms to appear, hence it is most probably a stomach upset, could be gastritis even or stress related. Since you have not had cycles from long, it is better to rule out pregnancy as condoms have failure rates which are high. Do a urine pregnancy test after 3 weeks to rule out pregnancy. Drink lots of water and have a non-spicy diet, reduce your stress. Consider seeing a gynecologist