First time intercourse and pregnancy doubt

Q: Hey yesterday for the first time i had unprotected sex and it was my first intercourse with my partner and my penis inside only for a few seconds but i am not sure that my sperms released or not.
and my girlfriend suffered with some bleeding and abdominal pain. please help me i am only 18 and i don't know what to do please help.

Symptoms:  Abdominal pain and felling low

Thank you for your query at
With unprotected sex, there is always a risk of pregnancy. Considering you're not sure if you ejaculated, you need to find out about her cycles. If she has regular cycles ( 28-30 days ), then 8th-20th day can be taken as unsafe period and sex has to be avoided. So you need to check if the intercourse happened around these days. If so, you can giver her an emergency pill ( can't be taken after 72 hours ). This will negate chances of pregnancy.
The bleeding that she had was mostly from a torn hymen which is common while having sex for the first time.

Please be more careful, and if you want to have intercourse always use protection ( condoms ).