Ask The Doctor > Pending > First Time Sex And Have Sore Ribs

First Time Sex And Have Sore Ribs

Patient: Hi I don’t want to talk about this with my mother so.. here I am. Today is Jan 17th 2012 I’m 16. I had sex for the first time on Jan 13th 2012, just hours after my period had ended, my partner did not use protection and had ejaculated just in time as he pulled out. I’m paranoid to death that I may be pregnant. I took the “Plan B One Step” pill right about a hour or two after all this had happened. I feel like im having pregnancy symptoms although it could just be because I’m paranoid. I have a little soreness around my ribs, a little bit of white to clear discharge and my heart beats really fast still. How likely am I to be pregnant or is it all just in my head?

Doctor: