First time sex me and my GF

Patient : Me and my gf had sex for the frist time for both of us im 15 and we where in a hottube and i eqcaulated and 20 mins later we had sex ( for like 10 mins and dd not equalted) out of the hottub and it was her frist day off her period that was 2 weeks ago one week after we had sex she had a urge to pee alot but she didt have to and then shes been having pain that shot up to her boob but only a few times could she be pregnate plz help
Doctor :   Its highly unlikely that your girl friend could be pregnant especially since you did not ejaculate inside her vagina. Mo reover while a woman is having her period, she is in what is termed as 'a safe period' as she is not ovulating and thereby the chances of conception are almost nil. I hope you feel better after reading this. However you must remember that accidents such as these are common and next time the situation may not be as favorable. Visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of birth control methods especially that of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Armed with the proper knowledge, I am sure you will be able to avoid anxious moments in the future.