First time sex , not to get pregnant and introduction to use pills

Patient

Q: Hi,
Me and my lover decided to have our first time sex.We decided not to use condom as we need the best experience and we are sure about our self about STD and all since we are about to get married. Since we are going in for the first time , we dont know anything about sex. We need to know which is the 100% safest solution that we need to take to not to get pregnant? she said she will not get pregnant after her periods. But we dont know about it clearer and i heard about pills, and we want to know how to use a pill and a little introduction to the first time sex.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
No method of contraception gives 100% guarantee. But since you are not interested in using a condom it is advisable to use birth control pills, which have to started from day 1 or day 5 of the menstrual cycle and taken till day 25 of the menstrual. When used regularly they provide contraception up to 99.9%. If the pill is being used for the first time it is generally advised to avoid sexual intercourse without protection since the pills provide effective contraception after 7 days from the start of the pill. Be cool, relaxed, anxiety may play a spoilsport when you are in sex for the first time.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good Day.