FISH IN STOMACH AFTER ONE WEEK? is it possible?

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor,

Here is my situation. I ate a bad piece of Salmon at a High end Restaurant. I got Nausea, but never did vomit any of the food. I felt bad for several hours, but it passed.

Now it has been exactly a week since the meal, and I am still at least twice a day, Burping the bad taste of the SAME SALMON... STILL. This is very odd to me. I am aware that Hydrochloric Acid is in the stomach, and Still I am "repeating" this horrible taste up! I am getting worried that a piece of this fish is somehow still lodged in my stomach or worse, a parasite is there. What can I do? I have tried STRONG ACID WATER at ph 2.5 to KILL or destroy... but to no avail. HELP!

Doctor