Five months old baby with tummy trouble

Patient

Q: HELLO,I've A 5 MONTHS OLD BABY,YESTERDAY SHE VOMITED 3 TIMES IN THE MORNING,AND ALSO HER POO WAS GREEN REALLY SMELLY,i CHECK HER TEMPERATURE AND SHE WAS 37,8 DEGREES,AND SHE WAS UNUSUAL SLEEPY,AND WHEN AWAKE SHE WAS COMPLAINING,THIS NIGHT SHE AWAKE A LOT,AND THIS MORNING SHE WAS SMILING MORE,AND HAD A WET NAPPY FOLLOW BY A DIRTY ONE BUT THIS TIME THE POO BECOME YELLOW AGAIN BUT STILL SMELLY,SHE STILL SLEEPY BUT SHE DIDN'T SLEEP MOST OF THE NIGHT,SHE IS BREASTFEEDING NORMAL.SHOULD I TAKE HER TO GP?

Doctor

A:   There are certain signs you need to watch out for when your baby is having an illness. If you observe that your baby refuses feed, is unusually lethargic, has fever ( an oral temperature of 102 F 38.9 C) or higher, has loose or watery stools, multiple episodes of vomiting and hasn't wet the diaper for 6 or more hours, contact a doctor right away. In your case baby's case, due to the fact that she is lethargic, I would definitely advise having her checked by a pediatrician.