Five months Pregnant- doubt regarding retrognathia

Patient : Hi Doctor, I am in my 5th month of pregnancy, this is my first pregnancy and I am kind of scared as I don't want anything to happen to my baby. I have undergone double and triple marker tests both were negative. the only doubt i have is that in my level 1 ultrasound the doctor that they have suspicion of Mild retrognathia, my level 2 is due this week. just want to know should i be worried about it since both test reports were negative?
Symptoms:  Pregnancy, suspicion of mild retrognathia, double and triple marker test reports were negative
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If the two early 2nd trimester tests of double and triple marker test are negative rul ing out any trisomies 21, 13 and 18 then it is unlikely that the foetus shall suffer from any of the above aneuploidies. The level 1 scan is also known as nuchal translucency test which measures the nuchal thickness only and it should be used only for that and no comment can be made over the bony morphology at this stage of 12-14 weeks period of gestation. Any such anomaly can be easily seen in a level 2 scan between 18-20 weeks of gestation with more precision. So, get the anomaly scan done to see if the baby suffers from any dysmorphism. Hope this helps. Regards