Five weeks ago, I was feeing tired It shortly after

Patient

Q: Five weeks ago, I was feeing tired. It shortly after turned into fatuigue. After a week or so my mom took me to the doctors and they thought it was a sinus infection. My lungs hurt so they gave me an inhaler. After ten days of use, nothing helped. So I went back and they thought I had mono. Blood and urin tests came back negitive. The next day we went to urgent care and I had a cbs test run. All okay. No luekemia. No heart failure.
My body still hurts all over. My lungs feel like they're on fire. My head hurts from time to time. The bone in the middle of my chest feels like I was stabbed there. I have irregular bathroom breaks, but I'm drinking more liquids so that probably doesn't matter. My body feels like it has different temperatures throughout it. I also feel too week and waaaaay too dizzy to sit up, walk, or even stand. I'm having another blood test tomorrow and I'm worried about them not figuring out what I'm sick with. Any ideas? Thanks!
Age: fifteen and two months.

Symptoms:  Body aches. Nausia. Dizziness. Paleness. Fatigue. Losing balance.
Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you. You seem to be suffering from Bronchitis or Allergic Cough. Smoking is the main factor behind it. However, it can be allergic too.
I would advise in such scenario to get Hemogram with ESR, ECG, Chest Xray and Pulmonary Function Test
If the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Bronchitis. If you have chest congestion, then inhalers containing bronchi dilators like Salbutamol would be required. You might also require short dose of Steroid inhaler like Budesonide.
Your doctor will also prescribe you anti-allergic like Levocetirizine for long term.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy