Five weeks pregnant and under stress from work, will I miscarry?

Patient : I had a blighted ovum miscarriage last november 2011 no signs of bleeding or cramps we found out during our first ultrasound... and this is my first time being pregnant since. I have no symptoms and that scares me into thinking the worse on top of being stressed... Do you think I harmed my baby? My dr told me "there were women pregnant during the war times and had perfectly healthy babies and they were under extreme stress so don't worry" but its easier said than done.