Five year old with ADHD and Aspergers syndrome refuses to pee

Patient

Q: Hi
I have a almost six year old baby brother who has ADHD and Aspergers syndrome. And ever since I remember he has more or less refused to urinate.
He goes to school from 8:45 until 4pm, He won't pee at school and when he comes home it is a good further 2 hours before he will actually go. So on average he holds it for a good 10hours.
he is the youngest of 5. The rest of us are 24plus. He has never suffered abuse or neglect from anyone within the immediate family, or anybody else other then our mothers parents who made his life hell and jsut labelled him as horrible, nasty etc to his face.
and as far as we know he has never had a UTI to make him be scared to go because of pain. He has been holding it like this since he was around 15months old. And by the time he does go he cries his belly now hurts from going. Is this normal?What can we do to help him? We have tried nearly everything to get him to go.
He will stand there n say "i need to pee" so we take him to the bathroom if we're out and he will then say "i don't want to go now" but his belly is solid and he will be holding his willy. I looked after him at the weekend and when we were out i had to near enough barricade him in the toilet for him to finally go. Which he did then about 10minutes later he cried his belly hurts him.
We are all getting really worried about him as he will be six in march.

Doctor