Fixed Drug Eruption Chronic Pain

Patient : I had a fixed drug eruption due to Bactrim, I had one lesion on my scalp, one on my hip, three in the pubic region, one on my scrotum, and the foreskin and glans were also affected. Where the foreskin was affected I know have chronic pain, especially where the frenulum is and there appears to be small lumps, most likely scars, around the circumcision scar. These are painful mostly only when i have an erection. Should I go back to my dermatologist or see a urologist?
Symptoms:  Chronic pain/discomfort
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I was in vacation and 4 days into the trip I developed a itchy feeling all over my body. I have no bite marks however...

Q: I got a test ige immunoglobulin serum test . The value cams 520 ? What does this mean . I am a 30 years old mum .

Q: My friend took alegra and tussin and speed and now he says he is having a hard time breathing and stayingawake

Q: Hello, I had my nose pierced about 4 weeks ago. I thought I was starting to get an infection but it turned out to be...

Q: I really want a cat but suffer with allergies. Is there any way I can live with one and control the allergy


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon