Flat freckle or mole looking spots near the base of my penis. Is this and std maybe HPV?

Patient

Q: Flat freckle or mole looking spots near the base of my penis. Is this and std maybe HPV?

Symptoms:  These are not bumps they are completely flat. The other day I noticed there were a lot more. I feel like the darkest one I've had forever but the rest have spawned over the last few years with many more lately. Is this a rare form of HPV? I'm 23 white and healthy. I have had 2 unprotected sexual encounters in my past (about 2 years ago). They seem to mainly show up where the hair follicle is. I intend to get them checked out by a doctor in person, but any advice to alleviate my concern is welcomed. Thanks!
Doctor