Flat Warts Transmission

Q: Hi. I have the strain of warts that appears on my face and hands ( flat warts ), and have had it for 2 years now. I have tried Noxcema, Pro - Activ ( benzoyl peroxide active ingredient ), Clean and Clear Astringent and Neutrogena Body Wash ( both 2percent sacylic acid active ingredient ), and the warts have flattened alittle but inflamed instead of disappeared. That is to say they are less cauliflower - in their tiny structure, and more just bumps.

I read somewhere that it could take up to 2 yrs. for the flat warts to disappear, and that there is inflammation before this occurs.

However, my question is : I have started talking to a girl on the internet, and she has a crystal clear complexion on all of her skin throughout the body. We talked about me transmitting the flat warts to her through direct contact, and we agree that we are sure she would get them if we ever hugged or touched.

But kissing ? Will her lips, kissing the actual flat warts on my face, do anything unusual, to her oral cavity, on the inside ? Is there going to be anything more done to her, other than catching the flat wart virus, by her touching my flat warts with her lips ? or will she just still only get the flat wart strain of virus ?

We would like to know the answer to this, if you could help us. There is little information on the internet about something as specific as this, otherwise we would not have bothered you for we know ya'll are very busy people.

Thank you.