Flavored Tea

Patient

Q: Is drinking hot flavored tea that you can buy at any grocery store still good for you? For example Lipton Raspberry, Orange, Blueberry

Doctor

Q: I'm a 33 year old male. I've been to my doctor several times in the past few months regarding abdominal pain. I was g...

Q: Hello. Both my fiancee and me have cold sores. Generally it doesn't bother us much in life but we are getting married...

Q: So I recently found out my ferritin was low only because my hair started to fall out. Every year I go for a blood te...

Q: I had urinary problems and the urologist did all the tests and I have an enlarged prostrate. They did a cystoscopyand...

Q: I whitened my teeth with Crest White strips yesterday and I had really bad painful sensitive teeth until this morning...

218

173

138

98