Flesh colored itchy bumps on my outer vaginal lips

Patient : I'm a 19 year old girl who has recently discovered small pinkish skin colored bumps on the lips of my vagina. They are not really visible in the mirror or by the eyes but they are slightly elevated when touched. They aren't painful but slightly itchy when touched. They are just slightly clustered but more like in a line on the bottom part of my lips. Its been about two weeks since I last had sex ( with a new partner ) I am not sure if we used a condom.
Symptoms:  Small flesh colored itchy bumps on my outer vagina