Floorboard varnish caused me to get a rash

Patient

Q: Have come into contact with floorboards varnish and broke out in severe rash arms and legs also on penicillin. Itch unbearable, took fexafenadine, put daivobet on - no relief

Symptoms:  unbearable itch, red skin
Doctor

A:   It is not clear from your description if the rashes developed while you were on Penicillin medication or when you came in contact with the floorboard varnish or when both (Penicillin medication + varnish exposure) happened simultaneously. Anyways, you should visit an allergy specialist or Dermatologist to help you identify the cause of your symptoms and then give you an injectable medication, if oral therapy is not effective at the moment.

Guest: I had a tattoo done about 3 months ago and its now becoming very inchy and almost flacky what shall I do?