Flu bug or something worth going to E.R

Patient

Q: I'm 31 weeks pregnant with my first daughter. I have a 6 year old son. Last night for supper. I had one Italian sausage on a piece of bread with ketchup and mustard with a side of plain white rice with soy sauce. I woke up this morning running to the bathroom and seen that it had all come up. So then I started my day with a bowl of shreddies. Then that came up too. For the rest of the day I cant hold any solid food down and when i burp, there's a terrible smell, almost rotten smell coming from my burps. Can you please tell me if its flu bug or food poisining? Ovr been staying in bed all day. Taking nothing but liquids. But still puking whayever i eat and burps having a rottem smell. Please help

Symptoms:  Headache, dizzy feeling when standing, just a lil warm than usual
Doctor