Flu Help

Patient

Q: Greetings! I am having flu and high fever since last thursday. my fever is getting lower now and i feel better. but now my biggest problem is my head. it is in pain. it's like being hit by a truck.
and it pains when i move my head and sometimes when i stand. it feels heavy. is it normal?
i ate couple of paracetemols before this but stopped yesterday after i found on internet about if excessive paracetemol is consumed, the headache will be worsen.
I ate 3 on thursday, 2 on friday, and 1 on saturday morning.
what should i do?

Doctor