Flu in the summer?

Patient

Q: Why do I always get a cold or flu in the summer? Is there any reason for this, and is there any way to prevent it?

Doctor

A:   Viruses are always present during the year but especially during season changes. Close contact with other people and in not well ventilated areas could also increase the chances of virus transmission as well as using too much AC which would interfere with the movement of very small hairs in your respiratory tract that help trap the viruses and particles in the air favoring the virus transmission.
You could try using vitamin C supplements, always wash your hands constantly and cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze and most importantly a yearly Flu vaccine.