Flu like symptoms after sex

Q: I recieved oral sex 10 days ago. % hours after the incident the girl showed some kind of rush on her upper lip, which dissapeared three days later no ulcers of some sort). I got tested by two different dermatologists for genital herpes and they told me i was fine. Now though i am experiencing flu like symptoms with high fever, with no pain or itchiness on my groin whatsoever. Is it possible that i contacted something?
Additional info: I used to get cold sores as a kid.
Both the girl and i lost our virginities together, so no previous partners to speak of.