Flu like symptoms, nausea, aches, headaches, and fatigue.

Patient

Q: I have been experiencing headaches,back pain,nausea, fatigue,an slight to no fever any suggestions, thanks

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com
It seems like a viral infection with typical symptoms of myalgia, headache, fatigue, nausea, e.t.c
Most such infections start as viral and progresses to a superadded bacterial infection.
Hence, you can discuss with your physician and prophylactically start an antibiotic like Amoxicillin or Augmentin ( Amoxicillin + Clavulanic acid ) 625 mg twice daily. Once the infection is controlled the other symptoms will also reduce. Tylenol can be taken for the myalgia and headache if required.
You should rest for the next couple of days. This will help in quicker recovery.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.