x
194 Physicians Online

Question:

Flu Shot complications

What sort of a doctor should I see for flu shot complications?

Answer:

Complication due to flu shot is very rare and the effects can include ;

Local reaction at the site of injection such as soreness, pain and swelling. These are usually mild and should last less than 2-3 days.
Systemic reactions include fever, rash, malaise and muscle aches.
Allergic reactions include hives, angioedema and anaphylactic shock.

I would suggest that you see a family physician or an internist if you have any side effects from the flu shot.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA