Flu Shot complications

Patient

Q: What sort of a doctor should I see for flu shot complications?

Doctor

A:   Complication due to flu shot is very rare and the effects can include ;

Local reaction at the site of injection such as soreness, pain and swelling. These are usually mild and should last less than 2-3 days.
Systemic reactions include fever, rash, malaise and muscle aches.
Allergic reactions include hives, angioedema and anaphylactic shock.

I would suggest that you see a family physician or an internist if you have any side effects from the flu shot.