Flu symptoms

Patient : How do i know if I have the flu?
Doctor :   Usually, the flu is worse than the common cold, and symptoms such as fever, body aches, extreme tiredness, and dry cough are more common and intense. Colds are usually milder than the flu. People with colds are more likely to have a runny or stuffy nose. Diarrhea and vomits might also be present in the Flu. To avoid this, I would suggest you to get vaccinated with the seasonal Flu shot.

Guest: i sweat until my bed is to wet to sleep in , and in day time it is in the 60 ere and i am sweat now