Flu with returning fever

Q: I have flu like symptoms, for 6 days now. it started later in the day on Wednesday, i started to get chills over my body so i decided to go to sleep earlier and rest. then i got a pretty bad headache and ache and sore all. On Friday i took 2 pills of Panadol and the fever was gone. after a few days the fever went away and i started to cough beginning with yellow mucus and then green and some times clear. over times only dry coughs. now tuesday of next week i am having another fever and coughing quiet constantly. the fever last week was around 38 and now its more like 38.7. What do i do?

Symptoms:  Coughing with Yellow and Green Mucus, Fever, some pains randomly all over, headaches,