Fluids are moving in urethra near pelvic side


Q: Dear Sir,
I am 20 years male.
I have to discussed about my medical condition related with urology. Most of the time I felt that some fluid is moving through the urethra or testis. This feeling is stronger after urination and slowly reduced. Feeling also get stronger when I think about it. Sometime it make detectable sensation near pelvic side or testis. other symptoms are dribbling of urine after urination. Sometime I have normal urine stream and sometime reduced force.
I have no any other symptom like pain or burning. I have been suffering from this condition for 4 years.
kindly tell me cause of such condition? I do not fell any discomfort and I have no problem if my symptom are not a sign of serious disease.

Symptoms:  feel like fluids are moving in urethra near pelvic side most of time

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have a headache for 6 days blood in urine and pain in abdomine had a stent put in panrease 2 years ago any ideas wh...

Q: For a while It constantly felt like I had to urinate but I never really had to, and it was painful to do so. When thi...

Q: I have urinary problems now for a few weeks (frequency, urgency, can't seem to empty bladder, and slight burning). I...

Q: Hello, I had protected sex about a week ago, and now I currently have slight redness/irritation at the tip of my p...

Q: Sir few drops of blood came after i urinate this happen from 15years every year some times now i am 37 years three mo...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon