Flying after having a cerebellum stroke can a patient friendly?

Patient

Q: How long after suffering a cerebellum stroke can a patient fly? (to return home)

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
It depends on the status of the person, severity of bleed and duration of the flight.
Usually with small bleed and in a person who is hemodynamically stable can go for airflight after 15 days of stroke. Important here is to have a well controlled BP.
A person should keep on moving his toes and legs during the flight and should be kept well hydrated to prevent deep vein thrombosis.
You should discuss with your treating doctor before he flies.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.