Foamy ejaculation- is it normal?

Patient : Hi, Was just wondering if foamy-like ejaculation as a result of masturbating is normal? It had been a few days and I actually used hand sanitizer as the lubricant, if that makes a difference? Thanks for your help!
Symptoms:  Foamy looking ejaculation
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Hand sanitizer contains alcohols those are potentially irritant to the tender and delica te penile tissues. Depending on the chemical composition of the sanitizer that you use, chemical reaction with the seminal fluid may also cause frothing. In rare cases, urinary tract infection may also cause similar frothing. Please consult your Doctor for advice specific to your circumstances. You may try other commercially available and medically approved OTC lubricant if required. Wishing you the best of health.