Foggy minded days after drinking

Patient

Q: Hello, I just got back into the country two days ago. I was drinking a lot on the trip. I didn't stay hydrated, didnt eat much, and only got 5 hours of sleep per night. I am having trouble focusing, can't really remember some things, and it's hard to talk to people. I also have diarrhea, and feel tired all the time. when I sleep I sweat really bad. what could this be?

Symptoms:  Diarrhea, tiredness, trouble concentrating, I feel like my speech is slurred, sweating immensely while sleeping, and memory isnt the same
Doctor