Follicular study of overies

Patient

Q: In follicular study of overies it is reported on day 11 that multiple follicles are seen size 6 to 12 mm what does it mean

Symptoms:  Trying to have a baby
Doctor

The follicular study means that there are two graffian follicles which are developing in the ovary and the largest being 12mm and the smallest being 6mm on day 11. Ideally speaking it is not healthy as the size should be around 16-18mm if you are nearing your midcycle. A follicle would ovulate once it has reached a size of 22-24mm and ovulation would occur. If your cycle is a 28-30 day cycle then ovulation ideally occurs by 14-15 day of the cycle.
I hope i have explained your concern here,
regards