Food allergys affecting my sons esophgus

Patient : I have a son that was born gastrochisis and was repaired at birth. Now he is 3 and he is having food allergies lots of them. They did biopses of his throat stomache and small intestine and now called today to say that he is showing signs of the food allergys affecting his esophugus and that now his gi doc would team up with an allergist. My question is what will they do and how can this be fixed?
Doctor :   Gastroschisis patients may have substrate malabsorption and a tendency to develop a food allergy. The best treatment for food allergies is to avoid the food that causes the allergy. Your doctor will work with an allergist to determine which food will cause an allergy in your child. They may also prescribe medication such as antihistamines in the treatment of mild allergy or an allergy kit for serious reactions. A child with severe food allergies may have a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction to even a tiny amount of a food allergen. Your child should always wear a medical alert bracelet and carry an allergy kit.