Food Items to be avoided during pregnancy.

Patient

Q: What food i should avoid during first trimester of pregnancy? Can i eat following food items:
1) Chicken Burger of Burger King ( made up of Chicken Piece , Mayonnaise ).
2) Eggplant
3) Cheese
4) Paneer ( India)

Symptoms:  No Symptoms..
Doctor

There is no actual restriction of foods in the first trimester, just that oily and spicy foods have to be avoided, idea is to maintain an ideal body weight and healthy lifestyle.
There is no restriction in the food intake, but the diet has to be in moderation. You may eat the above may be once in a week or so and it should not harm her in any way.
Regards,